Sunday, May 24, 2009

For Whom The Bell Tolls

I think I can pass every subject so far. (: Except maybe for Sejarah. Oh well! Uh, what was Kher Shin's question again? How was English? Or was it how was Moral? Or was it how was BM? o.0 I SHALL ANSWER ALL OF THOSE QUESTIONS ANYWAY.

English was awesome. BM was alright. Moral was epic. HAHAH! :D

Zhuo Wei thinks Lionel and I make a cute couple. 

















HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH. 

That's the funniest thing I've ever heard lah honestly. Me and Lionel? COME ON. We annoy each other like crap. And we get so pissed off at each other for the silliest reasons. Example 1:

"Hello."
"Hi."
"Why lah so angry." (or some other stupid question)
"I'm not angry. Who says I'm angry?? Why do you just assume?!"

Then we don't speak to each other for days before the whole process starts again. HAHAHA! Example 2:

(says something)
(mocks)
"Ugh why are you so annoying?"
(continues mocking)
"Shut up."
(continues mocking)

And I stop speaking to him, until he says something else. HAHA!

"BUT CHING. That's why you guys would be so cute together! It's because you guys already act like a couple, always bickering about the silliest things!"

Zhuo Wei has no idea what he's talking about.

TO LAURA,
Who he who? :P

.CHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment