Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I Have No Itunes In This Computer So No Song Title For This Title. ):

AHHAH! YEAH! 'Cause I'm using the new laptop which is like, microscopic, so it's tougher to type here 'cause I'm so used to typing on a well spaced keyboard unlike this one!

And there's no Itunes here, so I can't listen to any of my AWESOME music. ): I mean, there's my ITouch, but but but but, I can't like plug it in here, because if I accidentally sync it to this computer, ALL MY SONGS WILL BE GONE. And I'd have to sync it with the other computer, and it's going to take a while 'cause of all my 750+ songs, not to mention all my Who's Line Is It Anyway and So You Think You Can Dance videos!

But I like this laptop. (: Because its battery life is 3 hours! The other laptop's battery life is only 1 hour. Goodness. AND THIS LAPTOP HAS A BUILT IN MICROPHONE AND WEBCAM! AWESOME. :D Though I've yet to find out where the program is...

THERE YOU GO GWEN! READ YOUR HEART OUT! :D Even though it was a short one, but oh well! I actually need to study. (:

OH YEAH! My mummy is going to buy Guitar Hero, plus the drums and the microphone! :D METALLICAAAAAAA JAMMING HERE I COME, sometime this week. :D YAY! LING, COME OVER ONE DAY. :D YOU, ME, AZMIR, METALLICA JAMMING TIMEEEEEE.

MREOW!
Lol, just as I typed that out, some stray cats outside my house started to 'meow'! HAHAHAH!
.CHING.
i hate the pimple on my nose. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment